tribonnie Full member Location uk Jul 5, 2022 #1 Wanted set of down pipes to suit 1977 Jota (35mm outside diameter). Looking for good usable set, chrome or stainless. UK based, thanks Richard
Wanted set of down pipes to suit 1977 Jota (35mm outside diameter). Looking for good usable set, chrome or stainless. UK based, thanks Richard
T trimoto New member Location adelaide Jul 6, 2022 #3 Believe he's getting them from Keihan exhaust systems in Redditch Worc's in a different life they brought my MK Le Mans as a test bed in 1986!
Believe he's getting them from Keihan exhaust systems in Redditch Worc's in a different life they brought my MK Le Mans as a test bed in 1986!
sfc vintage Hero member Jul 6, 2022 #4 Hi Tribonnie: Try Malcolm Cox, In UK, he have down pipes as new, in super condition. Br Peder
Paul Marx Hero member Location France Jul 6, 2022 #5 I have a complete Jota type exhaust from Malcolm Cox on my 3C. I'm very pleased with it and the chrome looks like top quality. Paul
I have a complete Jota type exhaust from Malcolm Cox on my 3C. I'm very pleased with it and the chrome looks like top quality. Paul