LAVERDA 750 piste

Cyriel

http://www.leboncoin.fr/motos/407816530.htm?ca=8_s

Cup Laverda 750 S with lot of parts (photo)

Motorcycle prepared by ENZO for the Laverda Belgium 2nd Cup in 2002 and 4th in 2005.
Has not shot since 2008, the engine is to review.

Lot of parts:
-1 750s, 6500 miles, camshafts engine Formula. This is the origin of the motorcycle (type 1) engine, replaced in 2005 by the current engine, a 750 Formula (type 3) prepared by ENZO for the race (97 HP).
-2 wheels complete with tire Michelin rain Marchesini
-1 stand AR
-1 loop back
-Eprom 1 (no limit)
-1 full polyester trim (not shown on the picture)
-various parts: plates, candles, T fork, radiator water and oil, pinion, Crown, support fairing fork head, etc...

Sold in the State, lot of parts included.

Laverda, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, track, circuit race

I assume from what my limited french lets me understand that this was originally a 750 S which got a 750 S Formula spec engine, modified by Enzo and that the original S engine comes along with the bike. That would mean that the bike was modified to look like a cup racer (and probably work like one) but is not an original factory racer - right?

still - 1700? wonders me... must be a mistake

You bunch of old cynics. Sounds like a bargain to me in spares alone.

If that wasn't in the middle of France and best part of a three day round journey (and all the costs that incurrs), I think I would have taken a punt on this.

A set of race bodywork would've cost half of that alone from Alto earlier in the year. My single seat unit cost over ?300 by the time I'd had it sprayed to mach my bike.

Re: LAVERDA 750 piste
? Reply #11 on: Today at 12:47 ? Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The link no longers works.

Wonder if someone snapped up that bargain.   

Think Piet snapped it up  :D :D

Back