Laverda colours

Hogga

New member
Location
Uk
Hi, I am rebuilding a 1200t in the metallic blue with red strip colour scheme. I have found a reference to a Yamaha colour for the blue but then struggled to find a current equivalent and I am also trying to find the stripe colour or transfers!!!

Has anyone trodden this path before and can help.

Cheers

Mel
 
I had some of the 1200 stripe kits re-made.
PM me if interested.
I was lucky to find a good original blue sample and had it colour matched.
Yes, some sort of Yamaha blue but I don't know which.
If you want I can have it painted and striped for you.

IMG_1264a by Grant Duguid, on Flickr
 
Ford Amber Gold is a good match for Laverda "orange" whatever you decide that is!

Mirage TS is a BMW colour, sterling silver  (Dupont 244) shade 1

CLEM
 
CLEMTOG said:
Ford Amber Gold is a good match for Laverda "orange" whatever you decide that is!
CLEM

... Ford Amber Gold for Laverda orange???  :o :o :o
Clem, you must have mixed something up ...
https://www.google.at/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03s7JeAhrhLWY845YaD8vAK-fLyTg:1590750809514&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=ford+amber+gold&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8jbXH-NjpAhVqwIsKHc1SDaoQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1698&bih=1209

Ciao, Gert
 
The laverda gold is a perfect  match with ford capri yellow which is actually gold in appearance  ::)
Regards Andy 😁
 
Ford Vista Orange, is the one Clem means.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01k90GuG8R6irktrHavZOd-gMi2yA:1590851058048&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=ford+vista+orange&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj2gtKB7tvpAhVFolwKHTMkAm8QsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1650&bih=816
 
I assume you have seen this paint list before https://laverdamania.net/paint.htm
There is a Yamaha blue reference listed for  1200
 
Back
Top