minigunz
Junior member
- Location
- Ontario CALIFORNIA
So my 1972 SF 750 rubber bulb sockets were so decomposed that they pulled out of my Instruments in pieces.
I went back the search the forum history and found that Guage repair company cb750faces.com.
Info@cb750faces.com Georg) replied to me and gave me a new Address to contact.
He has the Laverda socket rubbers you still need the reinstall your original bulb and socket back into the wire holes.
the site again is being built and the address is:
Tachowerk.de. is all I got from him.
These are reproduction I am sure but fresh rubber is better than nothing for now.
DHL is holding up any shipping to the grand Trump usa borders, (ugg)
My project is on hold until this part can be found elsewhere.
Any thoughts?
Jeff
I went back the search the forum history and found that Guage repair company cb750faces.com.
Info@cb750faces.com Georg) replied to me and gave me a new Address to contact.
He has the Laverda socket rubbers you still need the reinstall your original bulb and socket back into the wire holes.
the site again is being built and the address is:
Tachowerk.de. is all I got from him.
These are reproduction I am sure but fresh rubber is better than nothing for now.
DHL is holding up any shipping to the grand Trump usa borders, (ugg)
My project is on hold until this part can be found elsewhere.
Any thoughts?
Jeff