Looks like it is sold- will update. GT 1970 project, complete but disassembled bike- crankshaft bearing needs attention.

ljen

New member
Location
Cph
Bought about 15 years ago, ridden 1 year (rode very well, but rumble from crankshaft discovered) and then disassembled and put aside due to lack of time.

Mostly original apart from rear shocks and handlebars.

There is a weld repair at the reinforcement web of the crank case behind the cylinders. It looks ok.

New starter freewheel parts included.

Home made engine stand for it - that fits in a universal car engine stand, can be included.

Brakes relined and fitted new wheel bearings, and there are a few new spare parts (fork seals among other things that I can think of; there are probably more that I forget right now) that can be included.
NOS air filter (rather rare)

Engine and transmission completely apart. Crank still in one piece. Nothing catastrophic found except one rumbling main bearing. Chassis partially apart, but could be made "rolling" for transport. Engine could also - given a little time - be loosely put together for easier transport.
Can be viewed/ picked up by appointment( i work abroad on/ off) in Copenhagen in person. German papers (!) as it was never registered in Denmark (Zulassung/TÜV 2008).

Asking € 3000.

Br
Lars
 

Attachments

  • gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 56
  • gt2.jpg
    gt2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 54
  • gt3.jpg
    gt3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 56
  • gt4.jpg
    gt4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 56
  • gt5.jpg
    gt5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 51
  • gt6.jpg
    gt6.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 51
  • gt7.jpg
    gt7.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 54
Hi Lars,

Do the engine cases and the frame have matching numbers? That the bike is in 10000 pieces isn't a problem. Ive always wanted a GT and I already have a mostly completed engine to drop in.

I'm definitely interested. Can you send me privately pictures of the bike now as is? My email adress is Moseltomcy@gmail.com. Too often the forum turns into a zoo which is why I prefer direct contact.

The German paperwork is perfect... I live in Germany.

Chers,

Tom
 
Hi Lars,

Do the engine cases and the frame have matching numbers? That the bike is in 10000 pieces isn't a problem. Ive always wanted a GT and I already have a mostly completed engine to drop in.

I'm definitely interested. Can you send me privately pictures of the bike now as is? My email adress is Moseltomcy@gmail.com. Too often the forum turns into a zoo which is why I prefer direct contact.

The German paperwork is perfect... I live in Germany.

Chers,

Tom
Hi Tom,

Send you email(s).

Br
Lars
 
Back
Top