Marzocchi AG Strata shock 12mm seal kit needed

minigunz

Junior member
Hi Guys
I am looking to buy 12mm seal kit to rebuild the Marzocchi AG strata shocks
part number 850193
Also bladders for the reservoir's P/N 5001
I see Australia has kits but I was hoping to buy here in the USA.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Minigunz Jeff
 

Attachments

No doubt I'll beat others to the punch, but we have to ask ...WHY? Renowned as close to the worst shocks ever put on an italian stallion, alternatives are vast in number!
 
Last edited:
Thanks
There is a specialty shock company here in my area that is named RACE TECH and they do magic with re valving
Vintage Italian rear shocks, I got the shocks from a good friend and figured why not keep it Italian front to rear.
Thank you for your Insite on this post.
Tuttobene
 
Back
Top