Laverda SF Hero member Jan 19, 2021 #1 Very similar to the way I race 2 wheels or a Volvo for that matter - What's your opinion. Very impressive and would love to own that car but for $35,000 = SHIT! - PAY ATTENTION TO HIS FOOT CONTROL ;o) Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
Very similar to the way I race 2 wheels or a Volvo for that matter - What's your opinion. Very impressive and would love to own that car but for $35,000 = SHIT! - PAY ATTENTION TO HIS FOOT CONTROL ;o)
Laverda SF Hero member Jan 21, 2021 #2 Looking at this flic, if he wasn't in a car but by the sound and shifting sequence, I swear he was riding a Breganzie. What is it - 260 Hp out of a 1600cc 3 Cyl ? Should drop the mill in a Jota Frame ;o) Getting old - Something to consider rather then putting training wheels on your Motorcycle. Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
Looking at this flic, if he wasn't in a car but by the sound and shifting sequence, I swear he was riding a Breganzie. What is it - 260 Hp out of a 1600cc 3 Cyl ? Should drop the mill in a Jota Frame ;o) Getting old - Something to consider rather then putting training wheels on your Motorcycle.