Paul Marx Hero member Location France Jun 21, 2023 #1 Odyssey battery, one year's moderate use. Offers. Paul
Alzero Hero member Location DaNang Vietnam Jun 21, 2023 #2 You should check your alternator and voltage regulator, it seems to be overcharging.
Tree Hugger Full member Location Scotland Jun 21, 2023 #3 Looks like my efforts at frying a square slice
Andy J Hero member Location Isle of Man Jun 21, 2023 #5 Doesn’t look toooooo bad so I’ll collect it along with the cheap SFC on my way back from Peder’s next week.
Doesn’t look toooooo bad so I’ll collect it along with the cheap SFC on my way back from Peder’s next week.
B bazzee Hero member Location Sydney Jun 22, 2023 #7 Should have been running points ignition, would have solved all your problems!
CLEMTOG Hero member Jun 22, 2023 #8 you never did listen to the welding tips I gave you Paul, did you? CLEM