Alzero
Hero member
- Location
- DaNang Vietnam
I really like the new behemoth class bikes! The BMW R-18 is another one that I can’t help admiring.
I really like the new behemoth class bikes! The BMW R-18 is another one that I can’t help admiring.
From a great distance!I really like the new behemoth class bikes! The BMW R-18 is another one that I can’t help admiring.
Almost out of sight preferableFrom a great distance!
I really like the new behemoth class bikes! The BMW R-18 is another one that I can’t help admiring.
Don’t think I’ve ever been that happy, maybe, true to BMW gadgetmania, that suit’s got a built in something?![]()
Do you find this a) attractive b) very attractive c) I wish I’d never mentioned BMW’s
Matching handbag looks like!Don’t think I’ve ever been that happy, maybe, true to BMW gadgetmania, that suit’s got a built in something?![]()
Hi:Old girl didn’t want to go to local vintage ‘bikes and coffee’ this morning. Clogged idle jet or two no doubt. I pressed the issue.
When the original stippled finish started to corrode, I fitted the end-plate and had it polished and re-chromed.Sweet! Have not seen this factory in chrome and slater like end piece.
As does the factory 3/1 on my 3cl. Has a lot to do with Mickey Roonies and an Ignitec Ign a few Dyno runsThe motodd 3/1 works fantastic on my 180 triple. No shortage of mid range
All the timeAs does the factory 3/1 on my 3cl. Has a lot to do with Mickey Roonies and an Ignitec Ign a few Dyno runs
Torque we’re ya want it 3-6k !
Ohhhh and the music……..
Runs outta puff up top compared to stock pipes, but how often we doin those speeds on the rd these days![]()
Can't help 'emselves!! Personally I'm not much a fan of chrome anything.Once had the SFC 2/1 recromed in Sydney,
Asked them not to polish them and they did!!
Sent back to have them redone. Unpolished chrome wasn't in their thinking.