personal signature

What speaks against the fact, that everyone indicates their home country and region in their signature?
It is then much easier when it comes to questions about spare parts, shipping-costs, the weather or the daytime.

Nobody has to publicly communicate the GPS data of the location of their SFC´s. ;)

And while we're at it - from my point of view, age is not a secret either - when you see each other, "the moment of truth" has come at the latest.

Thomas aus LAU
 
Heroes are very often dead.
Just saying :rolleyes:
Hello Paul,
this classification is IMHO an auto function done by the forum platform, I don't think that these designations can be edited or selected by the admins.

However, I'm surprised to see that we're both classified as heroes, whereby you've made a factor of 10 times more contributions. In my opinion, that would qualify you for beatification ...
:D

Salut,
Jo
 
Hello Paul,
this classification is IMHO an auto function done by the forum platform, I don't think that these designations can be edited or selected by the admins.

However, I'm surprised to see that we're both classified as heroes, whereby you've made a factor of 10 times more contributions. In my opinion, that would qualify you for beatification ...
:D

Salut,
Jo
Impossible.
I would need to be baptised.

Paul
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jo
Back
Top