Phillip Island Historic Races Sep 3-5

Rocket

Will OzLaverda be competing next weekend at the Phillip Island Historic Race meeting?

If so I will certainly be there cheering Crispin and the crew on!

Go You Good Thing!

Rod

Sounds like a great event. A little far to pop down for the weekend though. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Scrumpy

Yea Scrumpy, know what you mean.. I for example will be busy packing and sorting the business out to fly out of here on the 7th to arrive in time for the Inter. Rally with you lot... we'll just have to drown our sorrows and talk a bit of B.S. about what we woulda done if we'd been there.. :D
Going to be a great meet Crispin, truly not happy can't be there, but I'm sure you guys will do well. I imagine you lads have a put a good bit of preparation in, and I wish ya's well.
Nice trailer too, very flash.. us Queenslanders will have to match up with our effort next year.. :wink:

Go hard, and be nice to your mother... :evil:\

Ian

Hope Steve B does that live site report,my travel budget got blown with the resent Queensland trip.

Good luck guys, will look forward to a favoral report :smiley:
Have a old Lav mate going over from Perth to race his BM.  Still has his SF1 but hasn't ridden it since a engine rebuild 30 odd years ago!! I'm sure he'll be sniffing around your garage checking out the space frame at some stage.
Have fun

Ian,
Dont forget to pack that little copper thingy. Look forward to meeting you.

Scrumpy

Ian,

The rest of us use traditional rubbers,don t let Scrumpy wind you up  :D :D

Lemon

laverdaian said:
Already in the pack Scrumpy.. 8)

Excellent - I'm goin down my local farm shop as soon as the sun comes out.

Scrumpy

Can t wait for the vid Crispin,CJ and all have a great time,best of luck.

Lemon

Heading off tomorrow morning for the Island, hoping for a nice weekend of racing.
Not sure about live updates, will depend on wifi access as I can't take my 3G modem (my home's only internet access) away for five days.  Wakefield Park was only a 40min drive from my place.

Cheers
Steve B

Here we are online at Phillip Island.  Practice day yesterday went well, sorted out some niggles and Blair started to get acquainted with the track.  Practice and qualifying today, cold but lovely weather at present though the forecast for the weekend sounded like something out of the bible.  We'll see.

Cheers
Steve B

Good on ya Steve... 8) better than ONEHD... I doubt those lazy pri**s don't even bother to come down and film it...

Await your scintillating reports with baited breath... :wink:

Ciao

Got the same weather report here,something about the biggest weather event in 10 years,brake the drought
frogs and toads etc etc

Just finished qualifying.  Big smiles.  Bike is getting better and better and Blair is starting to really get along with the circuit.  He got in with a bunch of GSX's a Ducati and a TZ750 - putting moves around the outside of the TZ750 at Siberia and turn 11/12, ending up pulling away from all but the TZ.  We're eager to see the timing results, but have certainly qualified so that's the first step.  Basically a perfect day today weather-wise, sunny and calm in a most un-phillip island-like way, we'll see what tomorrow brings....

Photos to come...

Cheers
Steve B

What stage tune is the engine?
Same as before , or breathed on a bit more?
Great news, keep the flag flying!

top shit Steve

will be a great weekend here in Ukraine, have WSB Superpole and MotoGP Qualifying on TV tomorrow and regular updates from Phillip Island coming through.
And then all the racing on Sunday.
Fantastic.

Good luck to you all, lucky buggers.
Red

Back