rear suspension nitron

Blimey, That's like sending something to USA and have it arrive in the Union of South Africa.

The lesson to be learned there is to write out country names in full when you address mail. But even that's no guarantee. I've heard of mail addressed to Tasmania ending up in Tanzania, or stuff going to Austria instead of Australia.
Well, USA is shorter than Etats Unis d'Amérique and Chine than République Populaire de Chine. Just the size of the envelopes would double greenhouse gas emissions.

Paul
 
Well set of shocks ordered from NITRON in the UK - with my shipping address given in big capital letters :); let's see if they arrive before christmas
 
Had a Macbook charger arrive (in Oz) from Hongkers after a little holiday in Vienna!!
My surf board shipped from Argentina , the end of my surf trip in South America to Auckland NZ, took 3 years, and visited Australia twice and Japan, with Argentina between each sojourn! Insurance had paid well before she arrived in bloody good nick!
 
Well it still seems that porn is still posted wrapped in plain brown paper parcels ;). So NITRON shocks arrived at me doorstep without the round the world trip as feared.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211213_161624.jpg
    IMG_20211213_161624.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20211213_162114.jpg
    IMG_20211213_162114.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 18
Yes, it's always interesting what that turns out to be compared to your body weight. I have 2.6 straight rate springs on my Icons and I weigh 125kg. That works really well for me.
 
Yes, I am not a ballet dancer, or a slim-hipped long-armed SFC riding endurance racer. Thanks for the interest. I also don't fit typical suspension requirements hence my interest in spring rates. I also bench 200kg so what's your point
 
Back
Top