JotaPete
New member
- Location
- Norfolk and London
What chance that it can tell time, when it can't even spell time?...and with a clock![]()
Not sure it's been a long time (30 years +) since I picked them up at an auto jumble. Did the SFCs have a clock back then?More like a SFC ?
I'm currently in Norfolk but often London way. Not sure how much didn't expect a response so quickly.How much and where are you?
More like a SFC ?
Your right they are I've just found a picture and the other chap is right they are upside-downNot sure it's been a long time (30 years +) since I picked them up at an auto jumble. Did the SFCs have a clock back then?
80's SFC1000- rare stuffNot sure it's been a long time (30 years +) since I picked them up at an auto jumble. Did the SFCs have a clock back then?
actually, it is 3-5% more (the value on the clocks show a higher velocity than what you are driving at) by law. But maybe I just did not understand that well and you were joking?!? Sorry then.Clocks usually read 10% less to discourage speeding.
Paul
Hi Pete I'm interested to buy them, are still available?I have a set of clocks for an RGA/RGS for sale.
Offers welcome
Pete