Exmoor beast
Hero member
- Location
- Minehead,Somerset, ENGLAND OF COURSE
If anyone’s free on this day- Ive Been asked by my mate Dave Williams to ask you lot if you would like to show your bikes- Laverdas or anything else interesting! It’s a village show on a billiard smooth show ground that invited bikes a couple of years ago to add to the classic cars/ tractors etc and 80 bikes turned up! They are displayed on the centre, facing out with a rope barrier and A little board with each bikes information. Really well organised last time with some super rare stuff being produced from local garages .
Food & drink is excellent and just down the road from the Driftwood/ Blue Anchor Minehead. Anyone interested PM me and I’ll get you booked in. I‘ll have a couple of mine down there, should Be a good day!
Food & drink is excellent and just down the road from the Driftwood/ Blue Anchor Minehead. Anyone interested PM me and I’ll get you booked in. I‘ll have a couple of mine down there, should Be a good day!