Selector arm rivet part No.?

Almightytomo

New member
Location
Uk
I am trying to find the part number or even better a link to buy the above part.

It’s the rivet that joins the Selector Hook/Claw to the Selector Arm as shown in the top of the picture. On a 1980 Jota.

Anyone able to help me out please?

View attachment 97783
 
Just looked at when it might get posted out from Germany and it’s the and of August!🤣
So has does anyone know the part number so I can research for it myself or know of anywhere, preferably in the UK that might have one?
 
Try OCT.

The part is in stock afaIk, just a bit difficult getting hold of Roger to get it out quickly.

I've got a couple at home, but I'm about 2500km away currently.

piet
 
Have you already tried motalia.co.uk ?
Yes I can’t find one on there. I ordered all the other bits and even searching with the part number can’t find in on their site.
When I ordered from the site the parts came very quickly so will no doubt use them again.
 
Back
Top