750TT
Full member
- Location
- Canary Islands
Really? Pretty clear he wants the length of the 35mm forks. I'd bet my left knacker they're exactly as per an SF1.You're wanting to measure several things there including the mounting of the fairing and headlight.
What exactly are you looking for?
Paul
That's exactly what I want to know.Really? Pretty clear he wants the length of the 35mm forks. I'd bet my left knacker they're exactly as per an SF1.
Hi Paul. I just need that measurement, length of the fork from the center of the axle to the top.You're wanting to measure several things there including the mounting of the fairing and headlight.
What exactly are you looking for?
Paul
Your arrow is misleading since it doesn't follow the fork.Hi Paul. I just need that measurement, length of the fork from the center of the axle to the top.
Or a 70 to 72 SF, or an S.Really? Pretty clear he wants the length of the 35mm forks. I'd bet my left knacker they're exactly as per an SF1.
Hi Marnix.765 mm from heart front spindle to top of triple clamp.
That’s my old SFC in the picture by the way.
Marnix