Bull Tahr
New member
- Location
- New Zealand
HI There all, First post on this forum, thanks for having me!
Quick question SFC1000 1985 , I am unsure of what was happening at Laverda at this time, but am looking at an SFC with black Smiths "Laverda" gauges (tacho and Speedo) and a black Veglia Temp gauge. I have seen other examples with all white Veglias, and also one with both large white and the temp black all Veglias. Can anyone shed any light on what might be considered "Standard".
Thanks for any assistance,
Bull.
Quick question SFC1000 1985 , I am unsure of what was happening at Laverda at this time, but am looking at an SFC with black Smiths "Laverda" gauges (tacho and Speedo) and a black Veglia Temp gauge. I have seen other examples with all white Veglias, and also one with both large white and the temp black all Veglias. Can anyone shed any light on what might be considered "Standard".
Thanks for any assistance,
Bull.


