SFC

Hi.
if you look at: D, you can see a difference, plus if you look at the bracket itself, there is a very sharp edge, usually when a frame is from 1974, it does not look like that. man my opinion. The frame looks like a replica, I have owned one, same model.

Ikon for Bekræftet af fællesskabet
 
Hi: see here
 

Attachments

  • 8A507F6D-7EC0-4C10-B872-44DD5CED542A.jpeg
    8A507F6D-7EC0-4C10-B872-44DD5CED542A.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 3E59E7C2-EF52-418D-A9E1-AAA21C3CDAD2.jpeg
    3E59E7C2-EF52-418D-A9E1-AAA21C3CDAD2.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 74
I know that the text itself is different, but that they use a different tool for: D, yes to me it seems strange, if you look for D, it is a completely different shape, plus if you see the ad on carandclassic, you can see that the bracket is super sharp as it is laser cut. Did you have that if not in 1974?
 
Thanks Marnix, I was just being facetious with my previous post.😇
Well, with so many confusing statements, I thought that maybe it’s good to sum the bike up in one, hopefully clear, line.

Maurice came with a very sensible comment. Here’s a pic of the stamping of 17148.

Marnix
 

Attachments

  • 32C20A6B-58F0-48D7-8E8B-BBA1CC8B8663.jpeg
    32C20A6B-58F0-48D7-8E8B-BBA1CC8B8663.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 71
Even if it's authentic, you'll have problems at resale if you want to sell.
Buyers are cautious when large sums are involved.

Paul
Not if the seller is aware of this thread! One could argue that the double stamp increases price a la valuations in numismatic circles.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top