Triple clutch actuation

AndrewH

New member
Does anyone, by any chance, have the cable attachment for the triple clutch actuating lever? Parts 17,29, and 31 in the picture...
1731789332348.png
 
Apologies, I agree, I should have said, I'm in the UK and probably not worth getting such small bits from overseas.
 
Hi all. Apologies, I should have stated that I am in the UK, and international shipping is probably not worthwhile for this small part. Motalia's catalogue shows the pin 'out of stock'. I am also waiting for a reply from Thorne Engineering.

Cependant, ceux en inox fabriqués par sfc28 en INOX
j'en ai refabriqué en inox , avec axe en100c6 trempé huile , mais je suis en france .:)View attachment 93652

Très intéressant. Où êtes-vous en France ?
 
oui, j'ai fait des leviers de robinets en inox polis , ceux d'origine avec le temps rouillent .
Tippie , pas cher ,quelques euros , par enveloppe ça peut passer la douane.
 
Back
Top