martymoose Hero member Location Sydney, Australia Today at 4:44 AM #1 Series one vs series 2 mesh oil filter. Is there any reason not to run the series 2 mesh in the early motor? Attachments PXL_20261010_034137272.jpg 142.4 KB · Views: 35
Series one vs series 2 mesh oil filter. Is there any reason not to run the series 2 mesh in the early motor?
Andy Hero member Location Auckland, roughly Today at 7:11 AM #2 Blimey, looks like a GAP40 gravel screen!
piranha-bro2 Hero member Location Melbourne Today at 8:21 AM #3 Depends if you want to catch shrimp or crayfish
sfcpiet Administrator Staff member Location Germany Today at 8:39 AM #4 martymoose said: Series one vs series 2 mesh oil filter. Is there any reason not to run the series 2 mesh in the early motor? Click to expand... Absolutely not. Every little bit counts. piet
martymoose said: Series one vs series 2 mesh oil filter. Is there any reason not to run the series 2 mesh in the early motor? Click to expand... Absolutely not. Every little bit counts. piet
martymoose Hero member Location Sydney, Australia Today at 11:18 AM #7 Not a bad idea. I have a couple that I could use. The series 2 filter that came out of the 81 jota had a serious amount of metal in it.
Not a bad idea. I have a couple that I could use. The series 2 filter that came out of the 81 jota had a serious amount of metal in it.