50,47 x 55,71 x 2,62What size O-rings would I use for the Valve Adjustment covers?
I don't understand this question. I assume the "cover" is the valve cover. But "o-rings"? My Mirage has no o-rings there that I know of.
Don’t assume it’s a triple…I don't understand this question. I assume the "cover" is the valve cover. But "o-rings"? My Mirage has no o-rings there that I know of.
That's because your Mirage was made after Laverda stopped making motorcycles.I don't understand this question. I assume the "cover" is the valve cover. But "o-rings"? My Mirage has no o-rings there that I know of.
OR3200What size O-rings would I use for the Valve Adjustment covers?
For all the Breganze 750 twins, the valve inspection caps use an o-ring that is OR3200 to the Europeans with the dimension as provided by Paul. For those in USA, size 136 will be known by your supplier, in inches it's ID 2", OD 2-3/16" and CS 3/32".For Gt