When will we see Laverda do this?

Alzero

Hero member
Location
DaNang Vietnam
Is this an untapped market for Laverda? And it only costs $540,000…..

IMG_0046.jpeg

 
Must admit I had a slightly furrowed brow when reading about this ...... after all , who would plough that amount of money into something like that ....... It`s obviously in a field of it`s own ..... wonder if Lambo had to farm out manufacture of any of it`s parts ..... guess the point is to rake in some extra cash ..... I`ve got an arable feeling it wouldn`t conform to Euro 5 .......wonder if they will fallow it up with another one ...... I`m hedging my bets on that one ...............

( Sorry about the corny jokes ) .........

Seeing Lambo own Ducati , I wonder if there any plans to market a £500,000 Ducati transistor radio ... ? ...
 
Last edited:
"Its body is crafted from raw metal and kept unfinished to ensure it ages over time owing to the natural weathering. Adler has deliberately exposed the metal to oxidation for the patina effect, thereby increasing the value ..."

WTF? I didn't know rust was worth money. I'm off to the shed to strip all the paint off my Laverda.
 
Must admit I had a slightly furrowed brow when reading about this ...... after all , who would plough that amount of money into something like that ....... It`s obviously in a field of it`s own ..... wonder if Lambo had to farm out manufacture of any of it`s parts ..... guess the point is to rake in some extra cash ..... I`ve got an arable feeling it wouldn`t conform to Euro 5 .......wonder if they will fallow it up with another one ...... I`m hedging my bets on that one ...............

( Sorry about the corny jokes ) .........

Seeing Lambo own Ducati , I wonder if there any plans to market a £500,000 Ducati transistor radio ... ? ...
It's all Audi, hence VW group
 
"Its body is crafted from raw metal and kept unfinished to ensure it ages over time owing to the natural weathering. Adler has deliberately exposed the metal to oxidation for the patina effect, thereby increasing the value ..."

WTF? I didn't know rust was worth money. I'm off to the shed to strip all the paint off my Laverda.

Yes , looks like the collectors / auction market is about to by-pass patina , and go straight to rust .........I`m off to buy a couple of 25 year old GS500`s ( or any Suzuki come to that ) , before everyone cottons on and the old rust-buckets start to increase in value ........ money in the bank .... ! .......
 
Last edited:
If you make a living in North America painting hot rods and custom cars you have to know how to “patinate”. The whole rat rod scene has exploded and $250,000 cars with faded and multicolored primer/paint are everywhere. At least this tractor is bare metal and if it was ever rained upon (very unlikely) it would get a true patina.
I wonder what it sounds like with six stub pipes for three cylinders.
 
Back
Top