Working on : Laverda Spaceframe

sfc vintage

Hero member
Here some picture, from my Spaceframe project, 3 new frame.

Br
Peder Heise
 

Attachments

  • E647DEEE-0610-4829-9F51-7AA325358878.jpeg
    E647DEEE-0610-4829-9F51-7AA325358878.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 86
  • AFD4A2C7-9E81-4E3F-A11A-5E9D2BD1FC89.jpeg
    AFD4A2C7-9E81-4E3F-A11A-5E9D2BD1FC89.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 77
  • A5D31501-0AD9-4008-A1DE-E3E4EE5706F4.jpeg
    A5D31501-0AD9-4008-A1DE-E3E4EE5706F4.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 704DE56D-6A89-48A2-B484-8F90332EB9D4.jpeg
    704DE56D-6A89-48A2-B484-8F90332EB9D4.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 86
As another frame builder, I'd love to see a shot from back a bit to show your jig completely please
That looks like seamless tube you're using, what grade and thickness is it ?

Thanks
 
Hi Gert.
The first frame , is sold to my freind, Number 2 is for my self, and I Will make the Number 3, also to my self. I Will make the frame , so I Can use a 120˚ engine
 

Attachments

  • BBBE5658-C1F3-43EA-9878-4B32168C8B82.jpeg
    BBBE5658-C1F3-43EA-9878-4B32168C8B82.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 34
  • D953DBEB-0874-41D0-8C99-F853E7C5CD52.jpeg
    D953DBEB-0874-41D0-8C99-F853E7C5CD52.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 36
As another frame builder, I'd love to see a shot from back a bit to show your jig completely please
That looks like seamless tube you're using, what grade and thickness is it ?

Thanks
Hi Greg.
I use precision tube, 2 mm thick.
 
Some more picture of my project
 

Attachments

  • 87EF95C4-B0B7-4C59-AF1B-79843879ADD4.jpeg
    87EF95C4-B0B7-4C59-AF1B-79843879ADD4.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 782EF4DB-D440-4020-B570-EB5D98D72827.jpeg
    782EF4DB-D440-4020-B570-EB5D98D72827.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 30B6AEB6-51BA-4831-88C7-EBF3B973290A.jpeg
    30B6AEB6-51BA-4831-88C7-EBF3B973290A.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 61
  • AADEDE1B-D411-4BB6-9E11-ABC5057CD518.jpeg
    AADEDE1B-D411-4BB6-9E11-ABC5057CD518.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 4A347908-CB14-4B8A-8DA0-23B91B10B6F9.jpeg
    4A347908-CB14-4B8A-8DA0-23B91B10B6F9.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 55
Hi Chris.

No,I have make a tools

for shape, I have produced an Alu block where I can clamp the pipe, then I have a 25 mm milling cutter in the lathe, and then I can mill the pipe into shape, simple but super good
 
Back
Top