1000/1200 instrument bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion, just by the fact that we're talking with such fervor about ancient and technologically obsolete motorcycles as an all-consuming passion (obsession?) means that we're all a little off to the wacko side of normal! Enjoy the banter from all the diverse points of view, smile and enjoy the chatter you've provoked Cam and stick with us crazies!
 
Thanks to everyone who has posted messages of support. I also got heaps of personal messages and emails. So many in fact, that I could only send brief replies to them otherwise I'd be here all day. I'm utterly gobsmacked by the support. I never expected anything remotely like that.

The thing that really bothered me was the implication by Paul (Tinweb) that I had caused people to leave the forum. Pretty much any other criticism I can live with, but that (if true) would have been a deal breaker for me. As I stated earlier it would leave me with little option other than to head out the door myself.
I felt I had an obligation to other forum members to investigate the assertion. It was my intention to contact Admin to ask whether anyone who had left the forum had pointed the finger at me as having precipitated their action. But before I had a chance to do that, a member of the admin team reached out to me to say that they are not aware of anyone who had ever left the forum because of anything I wrote, nor have they ever received any reports relating to anything I've written. Whereas some other members get reported all the time for inappropriate posts. I was gratified to receive that email, so I think I'll hang around for a while yet. At least until I get sick of all you time-wasting bastards.

I truly hope that Tinweb and anyone else who may have taken umbrage at my postings will also stay here and continue to keep me honest if I step out of line.
 
Some might have noticed Cam isn't posting, and he is MISSED. When you cop stuff like this who wouldn't become distressed? Completely unnecessary especially at this time of year living on your own. Something to think about. Anyway, I hope he gets over it and comes back.
 
Some might have noticed Cam isn't posting, and he is MISSED. When you cop stuff like this who wouldn't become distressed? Completely unnecessary especially at this time of year living on your own. Something to think about. Anyway, I hope he gets over it and comes back.
Haven’t been here for a week or so, but if that is the case Vince …… while it is Cams prerogative to post, or not post, if it’s a result of things that were posted previously, it’s a bloody disgrace and a blight on those involved.
 
Let's just leave it at that, not the time of year for any negative crap. I have been in touch with him and he needs some time away. Hope it involves riding time for sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top