1984 RGS For Sale in USA - now sold

I'm finishing a one-owner RGS Exec & have lusted over an S2 Mille for years...
LOL Well I can't be telling the old man that, can I. ;)

Guy Martin of MBP in Montreal gave the S2 a total engine refresh including all bearings replaced and his collets installed in the desmo system. I installed a Sachse ignition along with the appropriate coils a couple of years ago. We also have the optional lower fairing; which we can't run due to the 2 into 1 exhaust which sounds great. I also purchsed two additional 2 into 1 headers on behalf of my dad as well.

Unfortunately we don't have the original air boxes for this bike but we are on the look out for a pair.

I will certainly give you a shout if it's looking for a new home, it is a mumbers matching S2 Mille.
 

Attachments

  • Ducati S2 Mille Serial Numbers (1).JPEG
    Ducati S2 Mille Serial Numbers (1).JPEG
    199.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Ducati S2 Mille Serial Numbers (2).JPEG
    Ducati S2 Mille Serial Numbers (2).JPEG
    95.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Like
Reactions: IAG
LOL Well I can't be telling the old man that, can I. ;)

Guy Martin of MBP in Montreal gave the S2 a total engine refresh including all bearings replaced and his collets installed in the desmo system. I installed a Sachse ignition along with the appropriate coils a couple of years ago. We also have the optional lower fairing; which we can't run due to the 2 into 1 exhaust which sounds great. I also purchsed two additional 2 into 1 headers on behalf of my dad as well.

Unfortunately we don't have the original air boxes for this bike but we are on the look out for a pair.

I will certainly give you a shout if it's looking for a new home, it is a mumbers matching S2 Mille.
Put me first on the list!
 
Back
Top