4048

ozijotati said:
.. Why were these frame?s and engine?s separated in the first place, no idea but the?re out there looking to be reunited😀👍
Tom
ay Tom, have you seen frame 6524 hiding out anywhere?
A regret I had with building up the Spondon, back in 1984, was parting out a very good '79 Jota. A case of youth, a big idea and little cash. ::)
 
Not seen tha one Mark but I will keep on looking and report any new finds 😀😀👍 Am amazed at the amount of stuff people have hidden away for years and seem to have forgotten until you jog their memory by talking about our beloved bike?s then they mention it and I?m on the case😂
Tom
 
While your on the hunt Tom, this is another compliance plate that is today still looking for its Laverda. Many years ago I put it up on the forum but was no replies back then.
19477 - 750 SF3
ADR_compliance_plate_-_SF3.JPG

Back in 1984 I bought it in Canberra and unfortunately decided to sell it a few years later. Not seen or heard of it ever since.  (dunno)
It was a fine machine that served me well and did not deserve to get sold off.
05-_SF3_01.JPG

However in 1984 I also imported the Spondon frame for the Jota. And after a few years I had to sell off the SF3 because I just kept riding it too much and not working on the Spondon/Jota to get on the road.

Anyhow, the compliance plate was not fitted to the SF3 and was handed to me when I picked it up in Canberra and I never got around to fitting it and forgot about it when I sold it on in 1988.
This SF3 is the main reason I have the SF2 today. I do like a good 750-SF.  :D
  Mark
 
Back
Top