Anyone Heard from Q

when things get super tough and there are too many things on the list, with nothing going right and every job gets only half finished before you get forced to start the next thing and you think it’ll never bloody end….
I find it really helps to spend a few minutes for a cup of tea and just concentrate on the stuff I’ve actually achieved. It tends to be more than I expect.
 
Q you think that's dumb, I worked for an insane Architect who insisted we start gyprocking before the roof was finished to keep to his bloody stupid schedule. I am so happy to be not involved in that crap anymore.
Worked overnight till 3:00AM , on my birthday, tiling a roof in Esperance because the bastard owner had gyproc laid over exposed beams.
 
Hey Q, a motorcycle ride is good for the mind, body, and soul, it puts a different perspective on life, is there someone you can sponge a ride from? Too bad I'm not local to you, you could swing a leg over the triple for an afternoon, hang in there mate it will all come to fruition.
 
"Have already been looking at the map Rob and spoken to Maurice about it, he seems keen:)
Im sure Marty would be up for another crossing."

The Nullabore should sort the men and the boys out. Big call though, it's a long way for you guys.
 
Hey Q, a motorcycle ride is good for the mind, body, and soul, it puts a different perspective on life, is there someone you can sponge a ride from? Too bad I'm not local to you, you could swing a leg over the triple for an afternoon, hang in there mate it will all come to fruition.
Thanks Dave. I'd dearly love to have the SFQ done and dusted, rego'd and rolling. It's so close but i just haven't had the motivation to finish it off. But when Lee arrives on Monday week I'll be back on the Kwaka 250. At least it's a moto! And Lee may well be the catalyst to get me back in the shed and the motor done. Just so many damned distractions with the remainder of this build. At least my head (ie mental state) seems to be improving.
 
Back
Top