Canada is supplying Australia with Ice !

140 million $ evaluation, I think the officials have been smoking the stuff before they dreamed up that value.
The first time I went to the UK from France with my brand new 3CL, I thought that the British customs were going to pull it apart. They were looking in every nook and cranny of it.

Paul
 
180 odd kg puts the 155 million price up towards a million a kilo, bloody expensive grams or a good price for the table salt or whatever they cut it with. "Tell ém they're dreamin´".
They got 1.8 tonne of the crap imported in shipping containers at the docks the other day too.
The other day I saw a news archive where a cannabis find of a half pound was the biggest bust they had ever found, headline stuff way back then.
 
Some years back we had a similar case here in NZ. Harleys with the frames full of Heroin. Local dealership owners had a side racket going.
They should stick to Nitrous Oxide injection, legal(?) and with definite performance enhancing properties. :D

bazzee
 
There are just so many ways this stuff gets tracked, and then you get banged up for decades. Even the successful ones don't win in the long run, just ask Micka Hurley, Sydneys Mr Big after the 3 senior blokes died off. Died of Cancer before he could spend it.
 
I once brought back to Australia some contraband which I got in Germany. I only remembered I had it in my luggage during the flight home, because I wasn’t in a state to recall what I was doing when I procured it.

I was shitting bricks when a sniffer dog came my way and the sweat running down my face through customs wasn’t helping.

My bags weren’t searched…. phew.

I chuckled 🤪 about it a few days later, while I chilled with my German tokes …. errrrr tokens.

I dunno how those mules do it!
 
A friend of mine bought some marijuana in Amsterdam (where it's legal), had a joint and put the rest in her bag where she promptly forgot about it. She continued her trip around the world, going through customs at many border crossings until she eventually got back home to Tassie. She only re-discovered the bag of dope when she un-packed all of her luggage at home. She'd come home via Hong Kong where China applies the death penalty for drug smuggling. Sometimes you can be lucky.
 
I once brought back to Australia some contraband which I got in Germany. I only remembered I had it in my luggage during the flight home, because I wasn’t in a state to recall what I was doing when I procured it.

I was shitting bricks when a sniffer dog came my way and the sweat running down my face through customs wasn’t helping.

My bags weren’t searched…. phew.

I chuckled 🤪 about it a few days later, while I chilled with my German tokes …. errrrr tokens.

I dunno how those mules do it!
Perhaps they didn't believe the dog................
6 drugs.JPG
 
I never really got drugs. I tried a weed and cocaine in my younger days but they didn't do anything for me. I'm not saying they had no effect, but the psychoactive effect they did have was not to my liking. I suppose I just don't like losing control of my faculties. I couldn't understand why people would choose to mentally disable themselves while under the influence of drugs. Life would have to be pretty shit if being messed up in the head was an improvement.
 
I think drugs have become much more of a problem at musical events these days than they used to be in the past.
I put it down to having to be stoned to listen to the crap music they put out.
Didn't need drugs at the Isle of Wight in 1970, all you had to was breath.
My first 'encounter' with drugs was having a joint and listening to Pink Floyd 'Echoes' on headsets, blew me away, most probably because at the time I was a sonar operator in the Royal Navy.
 
I was very keen from 15 to 20ish and then I became paranoid every time I indulged so as it stopped being fun I stopped doing it. It also stopped being fun hanging around with those who start the day with cones. That was Pot, Budda Sticks, Pot oil, Black and Blond Hash from my foggy memory. So I now refrain. I was watching a doco on the National Broadcaster, ABC Australia on DRUGS for the last couple of weeks. Very interesting stuff on Psychedelics and treating Mental Illness, and there I was being transported back 40 years to exactly the same point only now with real-time MRIs.I had my psychedelic time as well, some great like seeing Santana while on Mesgalin, but most EXTREMELY unpleasant on what we called black dots or LSD. Maybe that TV program should talk to some I know who have lifelong mental health issues from way too much LSD 40 years ago. Just my personal experience
 
Vince is on the money. Add 30 or 40 years to acid/shrooms/speed/opiates and the cognitive impairment gets pretty obvious with those who got into the gutter drugs. Just took a call from a mate in hospital right now. "It wasn't a morphine overdose, it accumulates. I need it for my back."
 
Back
Top