Cars and bikes I’ve come across in my travels

Hail in the pits, but not as bad as that. Bikes were circulating in that!!
Postponed the rest of the races so today will be busy catching up.
I bailed about 9 to head home. 300 kays of getting dumped on. Had rain suit in the back pact. thinking I'll ride through it carried on.
It must have followed me, once I got to Manjimup the 120 kays home through the forrest just fucking rained the whole way.
Seriously wet by the time I got home, now all my leathers are hanging in front of the fire..
But a fantastic week on the road it was.
 
Last edited:
Today I received a new ‘radio’ for RM, Renault Master van, after the basic radio died. Sat nav, BT, and all the bells and whistles. It stated it was plug and play.

😳 FFS….. More spaghetti than inside a triples headlight!
 

Attachments

Back
Top