LaverdaForum.com Calendar 2022

En route with a mate today:
51140445906_133fb606c1_b.jpg

:)
 
Last edited:
If we consider the effective lifespan of Laverda motorcycles from the 1950s till the end of the century, there were many models other than the Breganze 750 twins and 3-cylinder models and even among those there were fine bikes that were not orange, not Jota and not SFC (think early singles that won lots of races and without which there probably would never have been a Jota or SFC, also those that seem underappreciated: the GT, the GTF, the GTL not to mention Chott, Atlas, and the later co-manufactured small bikes trying to stay alive). I'd love to see models covering the whole of that half-century represented in the calendar. Even some more of the Zane's would be good!
I do have orange Laverdas and I have a Jota and I have an SFC - it's not a bias against them - I think variety is the spice of life - let's get people talking about all the other fine machines that proudly carried the badge.
 
If we consider the effective lifespan of Laverda motorcycles from the 1950s till the end of the century, there were many models other than the Breganze 750 twins and 3-cylinder models and even among those there were fine bikes that were not orange, not Jota and not SFC (think early singles that won lots of races and without which there probably would never have been a Jota or SFC, also those that seem underappreciated: the GT, the GTF, the GTL not to mention Chott, Atlas, and the later co-manufactured small bikes trying to stay alive). I'd love to see models covering the whole of that half-century represented in the calendar. Even some more of the Zane's would be good!
I do have orange Laverdas and I have a Jota and I have an SFC - it's not a bias against them - I think variety is the spice of life - let's get people talking about all the other fine machines that proudly carried the badge.
Hello Philip,
I totally agree with you! Thomas and I are curious to see which pictures yet will be shown!

It's hardly surprising though, that in reality, it will likely come back to the fact that the models that most of us here are interested in, and in which they have invested time and money, will prevail. Time will tell.

In any case, the input should come from the members of this forum!

Cheers,
Jo
 
Nobody said there were no more triples on the calendar.
:)

In the end, you will be asked which of your pictures is your favorite, i.e. which one you'd propose for the vote.
From layout perspective I'd prefer a landscape format over a square/portrait one.

Cheers,
Jo
 
If we consider the effective lifespan of Laverda motorcycles from the 1950s till the end of the century, there were many models other than the Breganze 750 twins and 3-cylinder models and even among those there were fine bikes that were not orange, not Jota and not SFC (think early singles that won lots of races and without which there probably would never have been a Jota or SFC, also those that seem underappreciated: the GT, the GTF, the GTL not to mention Chott, Atlas, and the later co-manufactured small bikes trying to stay alive). I'd love to see models covering the whole of that half-century represented in the calendar. Even some more of the Zane's would be good!
I do have orange Laverdas and I have a Jota and I have an SFC - it's not a bias against them - I think variety is the spice of life - let's get people talking about all the other fine machines that proudly carried the badge.
Agreed. I must admit that my interest in the calendar has waned over the last couple of years, would love to see something different.
 
Reminds me of this big metal rooster. Driving through France a few years ago, we were surprised to find this bloody great chook in the middle of a small village. There was no plaque or anything with an explanation as to why it was there or who built it.
 

Attachments

  • rooster.JPG
    rooster.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top