SF1 front fender stays

Paul I’m interested if they aren’t too bad I will need to some other chroming so that won’t be too bad . What’s your price plus shipping estimate Peter
Hello Peter,
The stays show no damage apart from needing chrome.
I'd like €50 for the pair, shipping to Canada is €29.
That's with the postal service, there's a basic insurance value of €100.

Paul
 
Peter - are you interested in the fender and stays that Martin has for sale on eBay Classified that Wim pointed out above? IF not I will put an offer on them.
Thanks,
Ian
Go ahead Ian I think I’m going to go with the ones Paul is offering .
Hello Peter,
The stays show no damage apart from needing chrome.
I'd like €50 for the pair, shipping to Canada is €29.
That's with the postal service, there's a basic insurance value of €100.

Paul
Definitely interested we just need to figure out payment , how do you want to be paid not sure how to send Euro . Peter
 
Sorry guys, the front fender has been sold to someone else, I've tried to negotiate the price down but unfortunately without success.
Gr Wim
 
Go ahead Ian I think I’m going to go with the ones Paul is offering .

Definitely interested we just need to figure out payment , how do you want to be paid not sure how to send Euro . Peter
Hello Peter,
Simplest is paypal, in euro to family and friends to avoid charges.
Otherwise, bank draft in which case, I'll send you my bank details by PM.
Paul
 
Hello Peter,
Simplest is paypal, in euro to family and friends to avoid charges.
Otherwise, bank draft in which case, I'll send you my bank details by PM.
Paul
I have a PayPal account which I use fo EBay purchases so will be able to pay you with that . I’ve never done a project care payment on it but if you give me any info I need and walk me thru he details it should be no problem Peter
 
I have a PayPal account which I use fo EBay purchases so will be able to pay you with that . I’ve never done a project care payment on it but if you give me any info I need and walk me thru he details it should be no problem Peter
I'll send you a PM Peter.

Paul
 
Back
Top