So do I. Dents an all.I have a Laverda logo'd original tyre pump frm the sixties
CLEM
Paul
So do I. Dents an all.I have a Laverda logo'd original tyre pump frm the sixties
CLEM
Now you've made me all depressed, Paul. I don't want to regarder la réalité en face ...There'll always be a market for stamp collectors.
I have a nice stamp collection I could be tempted to part with.Now you've made me all depressed, Paul. I don't want to regarder la réalité en face ....
(in the meanwhile, I intend to keep riding as long as poss ...)
Stamp, what's a stamp? The Post Office nearest to me well they just closed it for good, not enough business to warrant keeping it open. Does anyone collect stamps these days, a relic of the past?Quite.
People restore bikes and don't ride them so no market for dealers.
There'll always be a market for stamp collectors.
Paul
Laverdas are a relic of the past too, lots of them being collected. Thankfully,Stamp, what's a stamp? The Post Office nearest to me well they just closed it for good, not enough business to warrant keeping it open. Does anyone collect stamps these days, a relic of the past?
I wonder if or when someone will work out how to fit an electric motor and batteries into a set of Laverda cases ... a pair of speakers to play a digital recording of the traditional bark to conserve our beloved exhaust notes. Then maybe our kids can inherit and use them after we're gone.