This weeks joke

A very shy fellow had been hospitalized for something for a few days. While laying in bed, he realized he had to have a bowel movement, so he struggled out of bed, grabbed his IV apparatus, and shuffled to the toilet, where all he did was pass gas. A few minutes later, back in bed, he felt the urge again, so he went through the difficult process of getting to the toilet, again. Just gas, again. Two more times in the next half hour it happened, and now the poor fellow was worn out.....and fell asleep in his bed, finally. He awoke later with that same old feeling, and decided it was gas again, so he stayed in bed. You know what comes next- not gas this time. He was so embarrassed- didn't want the nurse to see what he'd done- so he stripped the bed and his gown and tossed the soiled stuff out the hospital window. A few stories below a drunk was wobbling down the sidewalk when the mess landed right on top of him! He struggled , twisted, turned, and danced, and just got the mess off of him when along came a policeman who wanted to know what was going on.
The drunk said he didn't know for sure but he thought he'd just beat the shit out of a ghost...

Not so much a joke, but sort of a test. I know a few on here have at least a bit of OCD so have a look at this pic.
Apparently this is very obvious for someone with OCD so have you or haven't you??
(Certainly wasn't obvious to me, took me a while, so luckily I'm ok with things like my wonky rear rack:D:D)

Attachments

• aaa OCD.jpg
    aaa OCD.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 108
Testicle Disorder

A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital. During her tour, she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating furiously.

"Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?"

The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained, "I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles could easily rupture."

"Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman.

As they passed by the next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while a nurse performed oral sex on him.

Again, the woman screamed, "Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?"

Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, better health insurance."

Back