What did you do to or for or with your Laverda today?

On the hunt for unpleasant vibration; decided to dig into the engine mount areas. Nice reinforcing weld DPO!

Attachments

• 1714641882115.jpg
    1714641882115.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 53
Made a tour with my Formula, learned to use it at higher revs as the RGS 😄and found some details to make it more comfortable and adjusted the brake lever… But this will no be the bike I will go to Breganze on a 1200 K trip 😬

Tanked up the SF2 and Corinne's 500, ready for the off to the Amicale 750 Laverda meeting next week.
1500 or so leisurely km.
A week on the road and the first long haul for the 500 which has decided to start cutting out again from time to time when closing the throttle.
Paul

Tanked up the SF2 and Corinne's 500, ready for the off to the Amicale 750 Laverda meeting next week.
1500 or so leisurely km.
A week on the road and the first long haul for the 500 which has decided to start cutting out again from time to time when closing the throttle.
Paul
My Guzz would cut in- out after shutting the throttle or going downhill on idle- it was the coil- took me a while to figure it out. The problem was being masked by having resistor caps that acted like a “ button” giving the coil longer to build up. It was also heat related as are most coil problems.

Back