chrisk
Hero member
- Location
- Brisbane, Australia
I do about 1,100klm a day ….. thinking about riding Laverdas.
Okay, I’ll get my coat and quietly fuck off.
Okay, I’ll get my coat and quietly fuck off.
Last edited:
I used to leave Bris at 0500, arrive Cairns 2100 on my 750. Kept speed down to 120 or so, never got a ticket and got too tired concentrating if riding much faster worrying about cops. The odd 160+ burst happened if some clown in a car overtook me but they usually turned off shortly after. 2 days Melb to Perth was harder even with two riders, Q and me.flew out of Port Morseby in PNG into Brisbane in 1982, my Jota was at my parents place in Brisbane and Maxene was in Cairns
Left Brisbane at 04:00 in the morning with 9 points on my license, rode 1800 klms +/- straight through to Cairns that day/night, arrived minus 3 points on my license as booked for speeding 4 times and threw my Jota away on the Sarina/Clearview stretch on roadworks
I was in love, needed to see her
Arrived in Cairns just before 10pm to find that Max was at the pub having a fat time so I went to bed as was totalled, she came home at 2am next morning to find me dead to the world
Wish I could do that now
Probably somewhere in OzMy SF2 was well worn out by the time I sold it. I sold it to a mate in Marin County. where did you sell your 3c?
Wonder where they are now?