Cool Videos

We`ll see how it plays out .......... It`s a Labour Mayor .... the Labour Party big wigs are worried it`s so unpopular it could lose them the next election ......... ( It could also lose them support across the country , regarding unpopular Low Traffic Neighbourhood schemes in other cities , not just London ) .......

Generally seen as a crippling tax on that section of society who can least afford it ....

Last edited:
We`ll see how it plays out .......... It`s a Labour Mayor .... the Labour Party big wigs are worried it`s so unpopular it could lose them the next election ......... ( It could also lose them support across the country , regarding unpopular Low Traffic Neighbourhood schemes in other cities , not just London ) .......

Generally seen as a crippling tax on that section of society who can least afford it ....
I think the fear of what ULEZ might lead to is more worrying.

Blue is left , Red is right ..... But I reckon I`d still be lost after the first dozen or so ........ Wide bars and a pair of knee sliders and you`re away ........ Triple owners would have to chamfer some more clearance on the gen cover though ...... and resort to that old Slater Bros racing trick of machining a bevel on the rotor itself .......

Last edited:
Just like some of those USA race circuits built on huge flat bitumen that looks like Parking Lots. Usually the infields of banked circuits. I would find it hard to see what's coming up.

Back