Garage security

When I come first in Auztraylia I cannot speak the proppa Oztralian yet, one day I am moving off drum of brake for Galaxie ambulance and I wiping away cobwebs to see and Aussieman pull me rearwards off milkcrate on to concrete screaming about "red bats red bats" so I slap him and ask please WTF! you attak I?
Apologize I did and shouted a lot which made everybody happy!
"They're a weird mob............Nino Culotta" must read/watch.........capiche?
This ones for you jotadave
 
Last edited:
There wouldn't be many who read Mr Culotta; probably more saw the film. I liked another book of his, called Gone Fishing. Your Shout. Why I should shout?
 
There wouldn't be many who read Mr Culotta; probably more saw the film. I liked another book of his, called Gone Fishing. Your Shout. Why I should shout?
Hey Vince I agree and will check out gone fishing, author was actually a bloke John O'Grady, in process of amending last post coz not everybody is as smart as you capiche
 
I have just been around a while. Occasionally, some of it sticks. The building works shown in that film There a weird mob was one generation before me working, but I saw it when my parents were building their home in the Blue Mountains in the 1960s. But in their case there builder didnt live on Sydney Harbour, just a house in Merrylands.
 
I have just been around a while. Occasionally, some of it sticks. The building works shown in that film There a weird mob was one generation before me working, but I saw it when my parents were building their home in the Blue Mountains in the 1960s. But in their case there builder didnt live on Sydney Harbour, just a house in Merrylands.
I think I would prefer a builder from Maryland's back then, where you park you're Lav now?
 
A hard left before freeway and old road to Manly, yeah?

Had a mate there, lived up top awesome view, rice grower, salvage/mooring diver owned a bottom of the harbour slipway/boat yard down on the water, near the petroleum shit, I swung spanners on his tasty muscle car collection when I worked in Manly, when you asked how business was everytime he'd reply "make more money growing rice" sound familiar?
 
Back
Top