Nils Hollund
New member
- Location
- Norway
Gasket set fore the 250cc engine, does this exsist somewhere?
Thanks, I really hope to get hold of that spring and gasketsyou can also get them from Classic gaskets in the UK, Tony Brancanto
for the kickstart spring I had 50 made, and sold then remnants after 20 years (maybe 35 or so) to Simon Elliot.
Thank you, I have sent them and order but my german isn`t that good so I hope they will understandHi Nils, get it here: https://www.wolfdichtungen.at/dichtshop/?_brand=laverda&_anwendungen=motorrader
If you need any help, tell me!
Ciao, Gert
Thanks for tips, do you allso have contact whit "Simon Elliot" in case he stil have som laying around?you can also get them from Classic gaskets in the UK, Tony Brancanto
for the kickstart spring I had 50 made, and sold then remnants after 20 years (maybe 35 or so) to Simon Elliot.
can it be: simon@idealmotorcycles.co.uk ?erm, yeah, he is a classic bike dealer in Washington, East Sussex, UK, damn, damn damn, cant remeber the name of the shop, will try to find details
as Sally Philips would say, bear with, bear with
CLEM
I don't think he has anything left. Wilfried Grahl in Germany is a good source for Chott parts. I saw quite a few at the weekend during my visit.can it be: simon@idealmotorcycles.co.uk ?
I have a Chott kickstarter spring. PM me if still interested.Thank you Andy, hopefully this will get me that spring![]()
I`m very interested,I have a Chott kickstarter spring. PM me if still interested.
Marnix
nilshollund@hotmail.comI`m very interested,
I should have a spare, yes.Hi all.. anyone has another chott kickstarter spring? I need one. Thanks
Thank’you, any info? This is my mail: chipmunx@hotmail.comI should have a spare, yes.
Marnix
Thank’you, any info? This is my mail: chipmunx@hotmail.com
Please let me know the price, etc… thanksThank’you, any info? This is my mail: chipmunx@hotmail.com
Hi Nils,Gasket set fore the 250cc engine, does this exsist somewhere?
Gasket set fore the 250cc engine, does this exsist somewhere?