tom3c75
Hero member
- Location
- Cape Town South Africa
Four weeks and two days isn't too bad. I'm still waiting for my 2018 calendar to arrive.
Cost and shipping of 2022 calendar
Although we've two additional monthly pages in the 2022 calendar, we could maintain to keep the overall weight per calendar below 1kg.
After the experiences with limited air freight capacities and partly untracked shipments last year we decided for tracked plus insured shipment for this year only.
To outline the cost per calendar incl. shipping into different regions we’ve put together this chart:
View attachment 59883
I now will start to contact you individually and ask for payment.
Cheers from the cat herder,
Jo
P.S.: 120 calendars orderd so far

....... I'm still waiting for my 2018 calendar to arrive.

That would be great if we could do it, we're really looking forward to it!If and when we get back to normal and we all make it to Breganze for the 75th the I am going to track you two down and buy you beers for all the effort that you’ve put in .
Tom the wrecker
I've been off the forums for a while, it seems.Cost change for individual calendars outside EU (marked up in yellow).
Up to now we generated the shipping documents for individual calendars with the courtesy of OCT. Reason for that is that 1kg items can be sent via the 'Deutsche Warenpost' for EUR 11.35. The catch is that this service is reserved for commercial users only.
The day before yesterday I was at OCT and Piet kindly set up their PC for me, the way that I could generate the shipping documents there, for the 26 individual calendars, which had been on order so far.
Now that we are in the printing and packaging phase, we can no longer sustain the shipping cost stated in my earlier post for shipments outside the EU for individual calendars which now come in as stragglers.
Alternatively we offer you insured and tracked shipping via DHL. This would amount to
- 16.70 EUR for CH, DK & UK, and,
- 19.89 EUR per shipment for overseas regions.
As this fees cover 2kg, you could also include a 2nd calendar for the same shipping cost.
Pls find the updated cost table attached:
View attachment 59958
Cheers,
Thomas and Jo
It´s never too late!I've been off the forums for a while, it seems.
Is it too late to order a calendar?



Track me down too…..If and when we get back to normal and we all make it to Breganze for the 75th the I am going to track you two down and buy you beers for all the effort that you’ve put in .
Tom the wrecker
Ok, if we get feedback from everyone when the calendar has arrived, we can calculate who has the fastest (km/h) postman.Mine arrived today. Obviously shipping was at lightspeed!
Thank you again for organizing.
