Corrrrrr, I love it!Say "Hello" to Kermit (Wife christened it.....):-
The new price for the RD 50 at that time was 1,870 DM.Amazing story Thomas. The RD 50 cost how much to insure back then? 800, 900 Deutsch Mark?
6” rear on the ZX7R, did you have to widen the frame to accept the offset front sprocket and the width of the swing arm pivot?Well spotted Chris - yes ZX7R front and back end. Rest is 1973. Once a hooligan always a hooligan......!
I think that might be a TR6 ?well done and you caught a Spitfire![]()
if it is TR 6 it is really a rare shotI think that might be a TR6 ?
And how cool does that look! Love it..Forgot to add pic to last post....
And only third party coverage..... My XS500 cost half of what I paid for the bike to insure in the 27-50 hp group. Over 50hp it was 1600DM per year.Amazing story Thomas. The RD 50 cost how much to insure back then? 800, 900 Deutsch Mark?

Hi Marcel, love the R5, had my motorcycle riding lessons on one, would like one in my collection next to my 500 H1B. All orange, of course..A couple of years ago I found a great example at a bikeshop in The Netherlands and bought it. Don't ride it all that much but it's nice having one again.