chrisk
Hero member
- Location
- Brisbane, Australia
Love it! I do like the Suzuki water buffalo's I would like a J model with the drum front brake. in Pink!
Jules
Love it! I do like the Suzuki water buffalo's I would like a J model with the drum front brake. in Pink!
Jules
Yes, factory colour and quite tasteful.Pink?
Was that like the ford capri pink?Yes, factory colour and quite tasteful.
I know, but I thought it was the same colour as the XA.That ain't no ford capri.
Is true, I do, a Falcon is an Aussie and US car and a SuzukiC'mon Chris, surely you remember these when they came out. (and know the difference between a Falcon and a Suzuki)
View attachment 62347
That’s awesome
Not sure it’s original but growing up in the center of westieville in NZ , there were notably a lot of pink capris, and some pearled Forrest green ones to boot. That color gave some serious swagger to whoever owned it. Along the lines of are you really going to take the piss out of my pink car !I know, but I thought it was the same colour as the XA.
Is true, I do, a Falcon is an Aussie and US car and a Suzukiis also a car.
I just didn't know Todd was talking about a pink Suzuki waterbottle motorbike.![]()
thats on my shopping list, but things just keep cropping up that stop me from getting itWell being a non Laverda thread.More Australian made magic from Mitch Covington, "Mitchy Hub" upgrade for the M V ,thanks goes to Jota Joe.
Love itC'mon Chris, surely you remember these when they came out. (and know the difference between a Falcon and a Suzuki)
View attachment 62347
That's not a hub. Mr Covington should call it the "Mitchy Eccentric Bearing".Well being a non Laverda thread.More Australian made magic from Mitch Covington, "Mitchy Hub" upgrade for the M V ,thanks goes to Jota Joe.
Falcon, Capri and GT750 are all the same colour…. Pink!Love it
J
stunningLittle pic of the toy shop.