SF3 Australia restoration costs?

So you mob served up a wood steak to Chris after his Tassie incident?! within wood chips as a side ...
We went to a wood fired pizza place, a growing concern, they have branches everywhere but you're right about the wood chips, so bloody hard they splintered,so had to leaf them there. think they're barking mad serving chips like that.
 
Last edited:
Emu bitter now don’t you worry about that
Bring back Emu export that’s what I say it was was a genuine 5 no girls blouse lightweight 4.9 mid strength crap
 

Attachments

  • AFDEC364-5FCF-49BA-A017-31EA3106F19F.png
    AFDEC364-5FCF-49BA-A017-31EA3106F19F.png
    465.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Ok, Newby, that's an intriguing comment. Someone new here who was on that Snowy Run and close enough to Lino on that ride to wear Emu remanence, 3 guesses in an envelope. And owns an SF2, another twin popping up.
Yeah', I've been hovering around in the background, just keeping an eye on things;)
 
I didn't like mine [SF] much either just after buying it, but TLC made it a bit more tolerable. Still not great though. I think it's what is called character (or white finger :) )
 
Emu bitter now don’t you worry about that
Bring back Emu export that’s what I say it was was a genuine 5 no girls blouse lightweight 4.9 mid strength crap
5? Real alcoholics wouldn't go near anything that weak unless suffering serious withdrawal symptoms.

Paul
 
I have a good mate who used to be employed making Emu Export at the old Swan Brewery. You would never drink the shite if you believed what he told us they added to it in fermentation, fish heads are the first that comes to mind, I'm not kidding. However, we drank gallons of the stuff when it was free, it's nice to have brewery connections. Many a summer night was had sitting on the roof of the old Swan Brewery, free beer, a nice
skyline. Emu was 4.2% ABV
1653427599318.png
 
Was going to avoid the threadjack but... That boat was when Bondy was gutting it, '80's. Emu brewery was not swan. Some arsehole stopped using local fresh hops and we got pelletised rubbish from the east. Bondy gutted us. Beer flavoured alcohol from adelaide stainless vats.
 
The worst Australian beer I've tasted is Powers. We were about to go on a three month deployment to Hawaii and some bright spark said we should load up with Powers instead of the normal VB. The aft torpedo tubes were duly packed with cartons of the stuff and Macquarie Light had just dipped below the horizon before we realised our mistake, could hardly sink one can let alone two.
On arrival in Pearl, we tried to exchange the Powers for VB on the other Australian vessels involved in the RIMPAC, they told us to fuck off.
That beer was so bad not even the Yanks would drink the shit.
 
Back
Top