V6 model kit

Payment send. I would like to have it posted to me.
Preben
Hi Preben.
Payment received.
As mentioned, I don't know how we'll send the kits. I'd rather it was the model maker than myself but we have plenty of time to sort that out since the kits won't be ready until early summer.

Paul
 
I'm tempted too, but not sure if I will live long enough to actually build the ones that are waiting for assembly.. :oops:

Marnix
 

Attachments

  • 2022-10-01 10.06.57.jpg
    2022-10-01 10.06.57.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 59
I'm tempted too, but not sure if I will live long enough to actually build the ones that are waiting for assembly.. :oops:

Marnix
I have a few kits as well Marnix, but none of that Japanese stuff. I've decided that I won't build them, much better in bits in a box than gathering dust and falling to bits on a shelf.

Paul
 
I built a model of a TZ500 Yamaha about two months after I sold my own real one, it sort of comforted me (had done 7 months work and never got paid a penny, hence need for cash) but it was displayed and got a little damaged and then trashed , oh well!
CLEM
 
Hi:
I also have some model:
 

Attachments

  • BF0C7128-CA60-4BF3-B724-37C518B5A4AA.jpeg
    BF0C7128-CA60-4BF3-B724-37C518B5A4AA.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 0F12215C-5233-42CD-833B-EBBB069C90EB.jpeg
    0F12215C-5233-42CD-833B-EBBB069C90EB.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 9
Still haven't started on my model of the Britten, laying around for nearly 25 years so I'm giving the V6 a miss...

piet
 
When I was about 11-12 years old , I started off with Airfix models of the Honda Black Bomber because they were very cheap. I immediately cut off the handle bars and glued the ends to the forks to resemble clip-ons. I also made a pair of clocks to give it a proper dashboard. Then came the Revell Mach III Kawa which was given the same clip-ons treatment. There was an assembled Tamiya CB750 at the local department store, that I could watch for hours, but it was too expensive. Ended up buying the kit maybe 20 years ago, together with the CR750, but never got around to building it.
Used to build loads of kits of Protar and Tamiya over the years, but none of them survived, except the Heller SFC..

Marnix
 

Attachments

  • CB22557F-FD39-4A77-9539-E862966E652F.jpeg
    CB22557F-FD39-4A77-9539-E862966E652F.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 26
Hello Paul
Payment transferred (150€ by mistake) I Will also like to have it sent. Thanks and best regards
Niels from Denmark
 
Still haven't started on my model of the Britten, laying around for nearly 25 years so I'm giving the V6 a miss...

piet
It's not about putting the model together, it's about gaining money on an un-optainable item over the years to finance your retirement...

(see what the Jota Models sold for originally and see what now is requested on ebay, they doubled in just 3-4 years ;-) Try that with other investments...).

;)
 
It's not about putting the model together, it's about gaining money on an un-optainable item over the years to finance your retirement...

(see what the Jota Models sold for originally and see what now is requested on ebay, they doubled in just 3-4 years ;-) Try that with other investments...).

;)
Try that with a Laverda motorcycle, and you'll die cold and hungry.

Paul
 
It's not about putting the model together, it's about gaining money on an un-optainable item over the years to finance your retirement...

(see what the Jota Models sold for originally and see what now is requested on ebay, they doubled in just 3-4 years ;-) Try that with other investments...).

;)
Even a 10x increase in value would not fund my retirement. Wouldn't even pay for a months red wine. :unsure: 🍷🍷🍷🍷
 
Try that with a Laverda motorcycle, and you'll die cold and hungry.

Paul
Wrong bikes for investments. I will be lucky if I get back half of what I spend on them to get them to todays point...

You see? Don't work on them (the V6 kit), just put it on the shelf, let it collect dust and in 5 years when no-one can buy them, they are double in value.

So - riding or spending money on a Laverda seems not a good Idea investment-wise... :unsure:;)
 
Last edited:
wel thats not enjoying te kit to me, I dont think I am capable of doing a good job building it, I know any of my sons would do a realy good job of the build, but what I would realy enjoy is watching a son or grandaughter make the thing up, I have seven currently ranging from 15 months old to seventeen years, boys and girls, I think the oldes three )two boys and a girl in this case) would all be able, how cool is that, watching a grandchild do sometihing that you yourself cannot.
CLEM
ps maybe I better buy two, one for "insurance"
 
Back
Top