Best subtitles

Not on these bikes, Lothar. But who knows what can be used as grounds for divorce, "The bikes or me"?
My wife was always smart enough not to get me to think about it... :devilish:

Any time she asks me to reduce the number of bikes, I happily agree and say: "Sure, honey - I will. As soon as you sell your Vespa."

End of discussion. 😂
 
Gee’s Todd your a lucky bugger😂😂Does she have an older sister😂😂😂👍
Tom
She does , she is a lot older, but that doesnt stop her from dressing like a female version of Jimi Hendrix , shes a psychologist, I’m sure many people get surprised when they turn up and see her in almost thigh high zebra skin boots with purple velvet pants on and a leopard skin print top on...... probably ok if you are pre 30”s. But she is 58🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
She does , she is a lot older, but that doesnt stop her from dressing like a female version of Jimi Hendrix , shes a psychologist, I’m sure many people get surprised when they turn up and see her in almost thigh high zebra skin boots with purple velvet pants on and a leopard skin print top on...... probably ok if you are pre 30”s. But she is 58🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't think you've dissuaded Tom there Todd! 😍
 
Back
Top