Jo
Hero member
- Location
- Cologne, NRW Germany
CongratulationsMyself married at 23 way too young.divorced at 26.
Currently in 33 yr relstionship unmarried. As stated earlier the commitment is coming home everynight, ( albeit occasionaly via the local pub ) Now I'm in my 60s we have decided we should leagalize the situation, mainly for issues of probate, passports and health care. But also because it feels right.
I do have to say nice socks
Be careful, I did that. We got married after 30 years and 3 kids.Myself married at 23 way too young.divorced at 26.
Currently in 33 yr relstionship unmarried. As stated earlier the commitment is coming home everynight, ( albeit occasionaly via the local pub ) Now I'm in my 60s we have decided we should leagalize the situation, mainly for issues of probate, passports and health care. But also because it feels right.
Excuse the little slip-up on my part Nadia - I'd this picture in the "poison closet" on my computer and it just seemed appropriate to me when talking about a handsome guy with a beard ...Congratulations
I do have to say nice socks![]()
CongratulationsMyself married at 23 way too young.divorced at 26.
Currently in 33 yr relstionship unmarried. As stated earlier the commitment is coming home everynight, ( albeit occasionaly via the local pub ) Now I'm in my 60s we have decided we should leagalize the situation, mainly for issues of probate, passports and health care. But also because it feels right.
I do have to say nice socks
its very appropriate I love the socksExcuse the little slip-up on my part Ndia - I'd this picture in the "poison closet" on my computer and it just seemed appropriate to me when talking about a handsome guy with a beard ...
![]()
![]()
She paidFood for thought...but what happened after12 yrs ? Did you reunite?
Hahaha my mother would say men but I would say given my track record “I’m still standing but the socks may be smoking”I don't know whether to question your taste in socks or men?![]()
You're a smarter man than me. It took me a lot longer than that.Took me a second.
Sadly, it may be due more to a "gutter mind", than a smart one.You're a smarter man than me. It took me a lot longer than that.
We also now know your computer passwordSadly, it may be due more to a "gutter mind", than a smart one.
Aaaaggghhh...it's Black Forest man
tale of two titties ! whats the odometer reading.. transfer it to lettersNeil Young had it sorted "your either way above me or way below me"..... i give up whats the missing obvious on the Laverda speedo piccy? Real Life is a giant game of snakes and ladders, perhaps its my turn to ride the snake, all the way....wince and a grin...j
Am obliged trimoto, did stare at the odo initially, though nothing obvious to my singular dimensional mind.....tis true, when younger i could look at large billboards and actually see the implied "3D" as 2D, ie main image as one dimension and some secondary image attached to the side of the primary image. Vision and Mind are linked to some very clever manipulations. Taught cryptography at TAFE, in the days of early internet. That i can see patterns and out of place character in repeating patterns for a fast succession of screen hex dumps... perhaps 100's of screen dumps a minute... riveting i know.... someone has to be the lesser, may as well be me for this posted image j.tale of two titties ! whats the odometer reading.. transfer it to letters
Well someone has to get the "BooBy" prize John. Can't help you out any more than that.Am obliged trimoto, did stare at the odo initially, though nothing obvious to my singular dimensional mind.....tis true, when younger i could look at large billboards and actually see the implied "3D" as 2D, ie main image as one dimension and some secondary image attached to the side of the primary image. Vision and Mind are linked to some very clever manipulations. Taught cryptography at TAFE, in the days of early internet. That i can see patterns and out of place character in repeating patterns for a fast succession of screen hex dumps... perhaps 100's of screen dumps a minute... riveting i know.... someone has to be the lesser, may as well be me for this posted image j.
..... to the melody of Dr Feelgood version for "Nadine"..... "Oh Nadia is that You? Every time i see you darlin'... your hanging onto something new.... " you cannot better some lyrics, not possible.... Wilko on guitar just makes it all so easy, or is it so easy....the obvious never so obvious....jOdometer on “tale of two titties” =6![]()