A Tale of Two Titties

I can’t speak for many women (even my presence on this forum would have me ban from the proverbial ā€œsisterhoodā€ hence why there are very few women on here I would suggest) however, my only point, if I ever actually had one, is that I believe most women appreciate a ā€œwell groomed manā€ I suspect because it speaks to said man having ā€œmade an effortā€.
somewhat agree so make an effort, but what happened to the masculine male (coiffured or not) isn't that a thing?

my impression has always been that a natural attraction between sexes is based on those natural and evolved 'needs' of the species

then there is always the 'bad boy' attraction which I don't really understand

I'm sure times have changed, but do our natural behaviours change?
 
I cut my own hair, and do a Number 1 every month or so. My clippers have lots of use and lately become blunt, so I couldn't get them to work on the back of my head last time. Two days later I am sitting on the chair at The Eye Hospital just as the professor for the Retinal Clinic goes to inject my eye she informs me I now have a cool MULLET. She is a funny lady. Shaved at the front, long in the back, the shame of it all. These bloody Doctors miss nothing. The clippers have now been sharpened. BTW way easier than sharpening a wood chistle, 2 minutes on an oil stone, who knew? Thanks to Utube.
 
somewhat agree so make an effort, but what happened to the masculine male (coiffured or not) isn't that a thing?

my impression has always been that a natural attraction between sexes is based on those natural and evolved 'needs' of the species

then there is always the 'bad boy' attraction which I don't really understand

I'm sure times have changed, but do our natural behaviours change?
Great point 1200 Jota

I was referring to ā€œbasically clean and tidyā€ not necessarily coiffed to within an inch of ones life, being the calling card of attraction but that's just me.

In fact, with regards to my own personal sense of attraction I once found myself on a dinner date with what was, I'm sure, a lovely gentleman. He appeared dressed from head-to-toe in Gucci (an extreme luxury brand for those not familiar) and I can't tell you how much of a turn-off that was. Perhaps a little bling like a Gucci belt would have been enough for me yet not actually necessary. However, an entire matching outfit in Gucci just SCREAMED self-obsessed šŸ™ˆ what on earth would I have in common with that chap and I consider myself a generally down-to-earth kinda gal but again, that's for others to judge.

Need I same, that was the first and last dinner date with that chap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jo
somewhat agree so make an effort, but what happened to the masculine male (coiffured or not) isn't that a thing?

my impression has always been that a natural attraction between sexes is based on those natural and evolved 'needs' of the species

then there is always the 'bad boy' attraction which I don't really understand

I'm sure times have changed, but do our natural behaviours change?
Interesting point again, re biological attraction - science tells us that for women it's pretty much ā€œscent basedā€ when it comes to mating and for men it's waist to hip width ratio but hey what the hell would science know šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
 
Myself married at 23 way too young.divorced at 26.
Currently in 33 yr relstionship unmarried. As stated earlier the commitment is coming home everynight, ( albeit occasionaly via the local pub ) Now I'm in my 60s we have decided we should leagalize the situation, mainly for issues of probate, passports and health care. But also because it feels right.
 
I cut my own hair, and do a Number 1 every month or so. My clippers have lots of use and lately become blunt, so I couldn't get them to work on the back of my head last time. Two days later I am sitting on the chair at The Eye Hospital just as the professor for the Retinal Clinic goes to inject my eye she informs me I now have a cool MULLET. She is a funny lady. Shaved at the front, long in the back, the shame of it all. These bloody Doctors miss nothing. The clippers have now been sharpened. BTW way easier than sharpening a wood chistle, 2 minutes on an oil stone, who knew? Thanks to Utube.
Bloody hell Vince ā€œI do a number 1 every monthā€ nearly gave me - an old nurse a heart attack šŸ˜‚ man-oh-man. I was thinking heart/kidney failure and what's happening to your number 2’s šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ then I got it - you mean a short haircut. Thank G-d you didn't tell your ophthalmologist this story or she wouldn't have been able to concentrate for the rest of the bloody day šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
 
Oh dear you lot are a worry, as one very Welsh accented man said to me, "Theres no pleasin you is there" harsh though had some elemental truth.... gig yesterday, all boys on stage, the sense of missing something on stage, was not the need for more boys.... just cannot help ourselves, trouble or no, the gals have it. Am a PJ Harvey tragic, her live rendition for "Shot of Love" Dylan song, is exactly why on a stage, boy bands are not for me..... sublime to absolute distraction. On yt for the motivated.

Nadia, fine line between peacock and seemingly homeless person presentation, latterly mainly from owning and running too many Laverda's. Had to describe to one lady prospect that i was down to my last 3 Laverda's.... the humour was completely lost for some obscure reason. Hard to then describe, that i own 40+ basses, that i was abnormal, my response.... " you ladies angst way too much, have you not noticed males never chose, we spare ourselves anguish in the decision process, we buy all we can, kinder that way on our mental health" Why even long term wives rarely see how the hubby rarely suffers anguish in later years, doing without damages your mental well being.... ownership health is very good here, or maybe not by postings like this, a wry smile here, j.
 
What happened to the pictures…
Pictures?? Hmmm..............
How about something demure........... Didn't they used to say, "you meet the nicest people on a Honda" (Oops!)
Edit - Actually wasn't Jack McCormack said to be responsible for that saying - so there's a great Lav link........

Filling up the 500four.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just my observation it seems the clean-shaven, with a shaved head look that was very popular with the 20-30 something males of the past decade or two is now being replaced with beards and long hair among today 20 and 30 years old šŸ‘šŸ‘ Dellortoman that might make you a hipster, just kidding.
p.s Dellortoman I think I saw your picture in the Post Office (Wanted), :unsure:
 
Back
Top